ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Sheet Mask ♥
_
Hello everyone!
These days I have been working on my Instagram account a lot and I'm planning to get more active  there until university starts for me! So please follow me on Instagram @mymychenn  I will be more than happy to follow other beauty bloggers as well~

Anyway, todays review will be about the black pearl sheet mask from My Beauty Diary! I heard so many good things about it and wanted to see what all the fuss is about. I got a set of 10 sheet masks in Hong Kong for 49HKD which is such a steal in my opinion! (4.9HKD per sheetmasks~~ 0.63$/sheet mask)


Packaging
The black pearl mask is suppose to brighten and nourish your skin but it's more well known for its brightening effect on the internet. I think the packaging is really cute too~ This set contains 10 sheet masks. I honestly like that it comes in a box so you store them easier and your cosmetic place will look more organized!




I think this seal is suppose to show that this product is real and not fake?


All 10 sheet masks are packaged seperately in this small plastic bag you have to tear open at the bottom (like with any other sheetmask too >.<)



I didnt take a photo of the sheet mask alone because it was hard to capture a good pic of it but it was on this plastic thing which has the exact same shape as the sheet mask you put on your face! So this is basically the shape of the sheet mask.

I think they changed the shape of the sheet mask in the newer 2015 version because I remember it looking a little different. The newer version fits me perfectly though and it even fits me much better than most korean sheet masks >.<

The scent reminds me of roses? or at least something flowery/perfumey? I'm not sure with this one but the scent is quite strong and one of these scents that are for older women and not for teens? (if that even makes sense? what am I saying haha) However, it's not a bad scent in my opinion.

This is the real sheet mask on my hand and as you can see it's not a hydrogel sheet mask but more like a cotton sheet mask soaked in a lot of essence. There was so much essence omg I spend the first 5 minutes massaging it into my neck and legs because it was dripping down!! I could wear it for 1.5 hours without it drying out or falling off my face~~


Results
There were no dramatic brightening effect but my face felt super soft and nourished after massaging the essence into my skin. I love how this sheet mask fits me perfectly and how hydrated my skin is afterwards! I didn't break out from it too nor did it irritate my skin in any way. Overall, I'm quite happy with this mask and would recommend it for its slight brightening effect and also the nice hydration~!





Thank you for reading my review ♥
Leave a comment below and follow me if you havent ♥



Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Sarah said on August 29, 2016 at 12:00 PM  

Wahhh Mindy! Hey its GaEul from tokkiautumn ^^ I've been meaning to try these masks out for a really long time. Thanks for the review!

gaeumak.blogspot.com


Blogger Milkii said on August 29, 2016 at 12:59 PM  

Ooh I've tried this mask out before! It was nice an moisturizing, but I also didn't notice much of a brightening different ^^
On the whole though I like the my beauty diary masks~ The collagen ones are my favorite ^_^
(by the way your instagram is pretty~)
http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/


Blogger Gita Regina said on September 28, 2016 at 6:06 AM  

Mindy Mindy!!!!

OMG I Miss you sooooo much!!
I've been gone and sleep in the cave for years and just opened my blog again.
How much I miss you.
How are you? I hope you're doing fine <3


xo,
gitasyalala.blogspot.co.id

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡